Court marriage in Aligarh is a great tradition. Court marriage is considered as the most boring ceremony but it must be performed with great care and sincerity. Court marriage is considered as the easiest process to get divorced. This is because both the husband and the wife apply for the divorce. This service has many advantages. It does not consume much time and cost is also low.
Court marriage in Aligarh is considered as the safest and fastest method. Court Marriage is considered as a pre-requisite for some marriages like in case of arranged or pre-arranged marriages. Court marriage in Aligarh is considered to be the most formal and legitimate way to end a relationship. In this process both the husband and the wife apply for the divorce. This service is also legal in Aligarh and is performed with full respect.
There are several reasons and excuses provided to avoid Court marriage in Aligarh but it is always better to know why we do something in the first place. Court Marriage is considered to be the safest way to end a prohibited relationship. The death certificate in Aligarh is issued only after rigorous research and the final decision is carried out by a Judge. The marriage record in Aligarh is kept separate from the national database.
Most of the population in India consider the same marriage as sacrosanct. This is because it has more legal benefits than any other type of marital union in the country. The basic difference between the same marriage and other types of relationship is that, in the case of the same marriage, there is no compulsions for either party. The bride and the groom can choose to get married at any point of time and they do not have to be in love with each other for two years to tie the knot in Aligarh.
if we take a closer look at the purpose of the arya samaj manner, it is evident that this is a legal act that is conducted for the benefit of all those who wish to get married. The main objective of such a marriage is to protect all those marriages that are being conducted under the purview of sharia or sharara (which is the law that governs all marriages in the Purana). As we all know, each and every marriage that is conducted under the Purana prescribes different duties and responsibilities between both the partners and hence, it is necessary for the couple to decide upon each and every issue so as to live peacefully together. And in order to do so, they have to get married as per the provisions and guidelines prescribed by the act of shastra or as per the notion and prescriptions of the arya samaj manner.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)