Court Marriage in Amritsar is an easy, affordable, and convenient legal process for any eligible person to tie the knot with the spouse of his/her choice. The Court Marriage in Amritsar is also known as the "Sultan Hayi Teeka" or "amicus abaya." It usually takes a span of 30 days to conclude the entire legalities. This wedding is furthermore advantageous and useful for the other consenting adult who needs to marry outside their faith. This Court Marriage in Amritsar is offered by competent and experienced family lawyers and solicitors, who work on behalf of the applicants. Some may think that marriage is only for an arranged relationship between two people of the same sex. On the contrary, Court Marriage in Amritsar involves both the opposite sex and same sex partners. In fact, same-sex marriages are very common in Punjab and Amritsar. Some may find this surprising but such marriages are recognized in the society and there is no harm in going through a Court marriage in Amritsar. However, going through a Vashikaran marriage is advisable if you are not accustomed to such weddings. When going through a Court marriage in Amritsar, it is essential to understand that you have all the rights to seek how to break someone marriage in Amritsar. If you feel that you are being abused, you must immediately contact your Lawyer. However, be careful as the Police can easily catch anyone involved in any such act, especially if done with black magic. The police have well equipped crime station with competent, well-trained and experienced personnel, who can deal with any case regarding the illegal practice of black magic. The culture of Araya Samaj marriages is based on honesty and integrity. This religion does not accept any kind of outside marriage or relationship and they believe that it is for a boy and a girl to get married only. This culture does not accept any relation between the husband and the wife and the boyfriend. The people of Araya Samaj marriages are extremely religious and follow the rites and traditions of their religion strictly. The weddings in this religion are not very flashy or exciting. There are no fireworks or show. It is all about exchanging the vows and taking an oath to stay true to each other till death separates the couple forever
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)