Court marriage in Bareilly is becoming more famous in the recent days. People from all over come here for the purpose of getting married in a traditional way. It is seen that there are around 35 marriages performed in a day in this region of Pennsylvania. This actually makes it a hub for marriage.
Any marriage that is conducted in the court or any place is called as "spousal marriage." The very fact that the marriage is solemnized in the court makes it legal. Without any doubt, the solemnization is also a legal evidence for the couple that they indeed are married. In the past, love marriage was treated as a shameful curse, and the couple who did that were forced to face many troubles in their social life. However, these days, they can just get the registration from the court easily in a very simple manner.
If you want to get your marriage registered in Bareilly, you can get it done through the clerk of courts of undivided Pantheastern Pennsylvania or with the help of a solicitor. You can bring with you all the necessary documents while going to the court. Actually, there are many options available for you. The best option is to bring along the passport size photographs.
If you wish to marry in the court of Bareilly, you should bring all passport size photographs. Court marriage in Bareilly involves various technical stuff and therefore, a perfect and knowledge person is always needed for this. It will be easier way if you can bring along the certified copies of the photographs. So, you have an opportunity to prove your identity in front of the judge.
Now, it is totally up to the judge whether you should marry in the court of Bareilly or not. If you are sure of getting married in the court of Bareilly, you do not need to bring any proofs like the marriage license, or any proof of the marriage. All you need to prove is the passport size photographs and the age of the bride and the groom. These photos can be got from the digital devices like camera and mobile phone.
In a typical arya samaj marriage, the bride and groom are taken to the darbar(meeting place) by the parents of both the families. The bride's family then offers a mehandi(holy water) to the groom and the bride's family thanks god for granting them this special marriage. The bride and groom then proceed to the chhatri(meeting place) of the bride, where they exchange gifts, take a dip in the holy water and get blessings from the priest. This is considered to be the end of a special marriage.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)