If you are looking for Marriage records then you should do it in Bharatpur, the capital city of Rajasthan. This is the main center of marriage Records. You have to show your marriage certification to other required records. In other words, you should record your marriage confirmation with other requisite documents. In order to evade such unnecessary bothers, it's best to Register your marriage or do the process of Court Marriage at Bharatpur. There are many reasons why people want to do Court marriage in Bharatpur but there are many other reasons also. Some time back people used to get married through coercion, some other time through a friend's compulsion. No matter what it was, most of the times marriage ended up in divorce. Nowadays it's different. People do marry in Bharatpur for many valid reasons like they don't want to stay alone in their married life, they don't want to be excluded from their family and society, they don't want to be treated as second class citizen etc. If you want to do Marriage in Bharatpur but you are not sure whether you should do marriage in the court then you should register your marriage. There are two ways by which you can register your marriage. One is by going to a proper marriage authority and other is online websites. In both ways you will be asked to give some of the details about yourself, such as your complete name, date of birth, father and mother, address and others. If you want to get your marriage certificate in a less time then you should go for online websites. In online websites you will be asked to fill out the form which will be submitted to a database. These databases have over thousands of registered individuals. The moment your application is submitted, the result will be in your hand within a couple of hours. The result will be mailed to you with your marriage certificate in hand.Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)