Unlike traditional marriages, court marriage is glitz free; even it requires fewer expenses so anyone can afford it. It is not obligatory to invite lots of guests, instead only a few witnesses are expected to complete the marriage in the office of marriage registrar.
So if you are a couple who is planning same day court marriage in Ghaziabad and looking for a reputable law firm that can assist you to get the certification hassle-free, then we have got you covered. We are a team of experienced advocates, better care for your perspectives and strive to provide the best court Marriage Registration services in Ghaziabad/Delhi/NCR for you.
We have been in this profession since 2010 and well aware of everything that is required to complete the legal process of marriage. We will prepare the documents on your behalf and submit it to the registrar office so that you can find peace of mind while knowing that your issue is in experts' hands. Our court marriage lawyer expert presents a single-desk solution for all of your marriage associated problems.
Our co-operation provides straightforward guidance legal services at every step throughout the whole process of solemnizing court marriage and its registration. Whether you are planning to do love marriage or arrange marriage, we are here to take off the burden from your shoulder. To defeat the difficulty encountered by the lately married couples in the process registration, we assist them in connecting qualified and experienced court marriage lawyer in Ghaziabad/delhi/NCR who can efficiently present their situation on suitable forums.
In our society love marriages or InterCast marriages, both are approved by the orthodox family members in Indian society. So, it's challenging for the couples to perform the wedding ceremonies while having their families engaged. In that case, court marriage is the best solution and cannot be neglected. Our team of legal specialist has robust academic qualifications and comprehensive experience in the subject matter and completely informed of the amended laws and acts as on date.
Our team of lawyers always remain ready for counselling to empower the couple to take the relevant and fast-paced solution. They are bound to direct you from any difficulty, or legal dilemma encountered concerning court marriage and the process of registration.
Our team of experts and court marriage in Ghaziabad are present around the clock. If you need any assistance, we are just one call away. We provide legal advice for the couples who are planning to get married, to troubleshoot their difficulties. Court marriage symbolizes legal agreement. It is a marriage that occurs between the two people with different castes or religion.\ After the court marriage, no one can put any spot on them.
Lawyers perform an influential role in the happening of marriage, and once you approach us, you don't have to worry about anything, you will get the best facilities delivered by our professionals withing one day. They will manage everything from the paperwork until the completion of other legal documents without any problem. If you have any queries or need clarifications feel free to avail our legal consultation about the court marriage and its procedure. For same-day marriage in Ghaziabad, the expert help is just one call right away.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)