Advantages of Court Marriage in Bhiwani: Court Marriage Certificate provides immense legal rights for women, especially married women claiming legal status in court of laws. Court Marriage Certificate provides legal proof before the court of laws. A woman can use this record to her advantage in future, as there will be no doubt about her marital status in the eyes of men. No ready made sample for the court marriage in Bhiwani can be found easily. The procedure to get the record is very exact and same as that of solemnized wedding. There are many procedures to be followed for getting the record like filling up of the application form, submitting it to the concerned authority like RTDC or Sessions judge, waiting for a response from the concerned authority, paying the requisite amount and finally getting your certificate after the marriage. You have to follow each and every step properly and must get your certificate from the concerned authority only. Court Marriage in Bhiwani: There are different procedures to get a marriage registered in Indian Constitution according to which the bride has to produce court marriage in bhiwani before a judge of the court. There are only two types of marriage that are registered in Indian Constitution and these are: Sole marriage, where only one partner is present in the marriage; Full marriage, where both partners are present and have given their consent and their children are also legally belongs of the bride and the groom respectively. In case of full marriage there are two witnesses present and they are the husband and wife. And in case of sole marriage there are only couple present. The judge grants marriage sanction after considering all the proofs mentioned in the application form.
A certified translation of the marriage contract is performed by the registrar who certifies both the names of the couple. Arya Samaj marriage differs from a civil marriage in many ways. The foremost difference is that there is no authority other than a registrar who can certify a marriage. A person can certify his own marriage by submitting the marriage papers to a registrar and paying certain charges. If the marriage does not take place within a specified time, then the individual is not responsible for the cost. The same applies to all other processes of marriages.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)