Court Marriage in Bijnor can be done between an Indian girl and an Indian boy regardless of their creed, faith or caste. It can even be solemnized between a foreigner and an Indian boy. The process of the Court weddings totally removes the ceremonies and rituals of the conventional weddings. The bride's family would present her with a wedding gift and arrange for a priest to administer the marriage ceremony.
After the priest has blessed the couple and the priest has made a passage across the aisle, the bride steps forward to the groom. She then hand-sews the "daupa" or the marriage oblation to the groom. The bride and the groom hold hands and make a pledge of complete and eternal love and respect. This is done amidst a lot of pomp and show. The bride and the groom proceed to a separate room where they take their seats on the bed, which has been placed at the end of the ritualistic aisle.
During this time the bride's family recite hymns while the bride's sister holds the ceremonial ribbon in one hand and the groom in the other. The wedding feast is served to both the families. The bride and the groom then go their separate ways. The wedding celebration is brief but very memorable. People from all over India gather to celebrate the event.
The Bijor Marriages is different in many respects from other marriages. There is no such tradition of a groom passing a dowry. Neither is there a prescribed order of events. Yet this unique ceremony has a deeply religious connotation.
It takes about four days for the marriage to be finalized. There are a lot of hotels in Bijnor which provide complete accommodation. They arrange for wedding planners who will take care of all the preparations. If you are in Bijnor, you can easily find a hotel that is near the spot where the marriage will take place. All you have to do is make a call or check out online. The wedding planners will guide you to the right plac.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)