To avoid all such inconveniences, it would be best to Register your marriage or do the process of Court Marriage in Bikaner for easy matrimonial arrangements. Marriage is not just merely a social relationship but rather it is a passionate and altogether otherworldly bond. It establishes a cord between the bride and groom to lead life as a single and accomplice with all family as a team. Besides, it also gives a new dimension to a couple's relationship by creating an atmosphere of intense love and bonding. It is true that marriages have lots of complications and issues and also they require special care and attention; no doubt it is a big responsibility to get married. There are different kinds of processes for matrimonial arrangements in Bikaner that are commonly adopted. They can be categorized into civil process or military process. In case of civil process, you would have to legally settle some issues like dowry, custody, property settlement and so on. However, marriage in Bikaner does not require much formalities. The wedding in Bikaner happens as per the wish of both the families. It is actually a social function that involves the close community coming together for the purposes of celebrating a marriage in Bikaner and felicitate a wedded couple. For instance, marriage in Bikaner could be termed as a free and open matrimonial arrangements. There is no clergy who preside over the marriage and there are no legal documents demanded to be signed by the couple. This kind of setup is quite similar to the Hindu wedding that involves no official priests and the marriage ceremony is witnessed by a devotee. There is no compulsion for either the bride or the groom to enter into any marriage contract. There are many advantages of this marriage ceremony in Bikaner and one of these is that the bride and the groom do not have to make any decision without the consent of the bride and the groom. There is also a very less risk of getting the bride and the groom medicine since the process has been legally approved. Another advantage is that there is no need to pay any dowry or maintenance fee.Court Marriage in Bikaner is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)