There is little doubt about the fact that Court Marriage in Budaun is a very sensitive and difficult situation. It is one that has to be handled delicately. But the fact is that marriage in any part of the world is subject to law. No matter what is the religion and country, every marriage is bound by laws that are prescribed by the government. So, marriage in Budaun can be handled as per the same norms that have governed the weddings for centuries. The first thing that you will have to do is get the consent of both the parents. If the bride's parents don't want the marriage, neither the groom nor the bride will be allowed to marry. If both the parents are in favor of it, then the wedding is considered to be valid. The next thing is that the bride and the groom have to select a place for the marriage. In Court Marriage in Budaun, the venue has to be a place that is near the home of the bride or the groom. This is because there will be a lot of people attending the ceremony. There are a literally scores of ways in which a marriage ceremony can be performed, though usually the religion/caste of the bridegroom (and sometimes the bride), decides the kind of ceremony and the nature of rites. Sometimes, the bride and groom choose to have an Arya Samaj wedding. This kind of wedding is very different from the other types in many ways One of the basic rules of the Arya Samaj is that it conducts marriages only for Hindus, since the movement's founder Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati sincerely believed Hinduism to be the 'original' religion and that conversions accounted for the spread of other religions from Hinduism. Simplicity is the hallmark of Arya Samaj weddings. The rituals performed are the ones prescribed by the Vedas and the mantras are translated into the / Hindi / English so that the couple know what the meaning of their marriage vows.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)