If you want to get married in a court in Dwarka, you can easily find out a marriage court in Delhi. If you want to wed legally in a court in Delhi, you need to follow few simple steps. The first thing that you have to do is to collect all the required documents and paperwork. You can get married in a court in Delhi and you can also get the papers if you are planning to get married through a wedding ceremony. Before going for a marriage in a court in Delhi, you should prepare all the requirements properly. It will be a good idea if you prepare your marriage papers before hand so that you can present them to the clerk as well as the judge. These are some important details that you should consider before getting married. The clerk will give a date to get married. You need to get all the marriage documents prepared as well as the marriage license. If you are planning to get married in a church, you will have to fill the form for the marriage and then sit with the priest for couple's interview. This interview will help you know whether or not you are eligible for marriage. If you have completed the process correctly, you will get permission to marry. If you are planning to get married in a court marriage in Dwarka Delhi, you should remember one thing. Court is full of people who look like a good investment. Many people try to avoid a marriage in a court because they may end up paying more than they should. To avoid this, you should get the papers prepared as soon as possible. If you are lucky enough, you may get a chance to get married without paying a huge amount. Court marriage in arya amaj is considered to be more solemn and also the process of getting married is a very difficult and tough one. There are many things that need to be completed before getting the marriage papers approved by the judge. It is a very tough task to get your marriage papers approved as there are many rules and regulations involved and if you are unable to complete all the rituals then the marriage would not be considered to be legal. Court marriage in arya amaj is considered to be the most common form of marriage in the community.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)