Get Court Marriage Record in Etah! The fact can't be denied that Court Marriage Record is considered an irrefutable proof or documentary evidence for legal validation of marriage at a time when this form of the institution was not prevalent. The record can also be utilized as identity proof, which ensures that men are legally married. The bridegroom too can get help from Court Marriage Records in Etah. In fact, the Court will appoint a marriage official who will conduct the marriage. This officiant can then give a formal blessing to the wedding. It is usual for the bridegroom to get a copy of this record signed by both the bride and the groom. This proves that they are legally still single and the marriage is lawful. Etah marriage records allow the bridegroom to hold the hand of the bride till he reaches the age of legally marrying someone. After that, their relationship would be considered void and they would no longer be able to marry again. Etish people are conservative by nature. They really don't like the concept of a void marriage. Since the bridegroom is legally only allowed to marry someone who is also a family member, it is normal for him to get proof of relationship from his own father or from anyone who is related to him. If he is unable to get a proof of relationship from any of them, then he should consider other options like going to the embassy of Etish to wed a bride through a court marriage in Etish. Only if he is legally allowed to get married, he should get himself registered at the embassy. Once the registration has been done, he could visit the court and wed the bride from there. After the court marriage, the bridegroom returns to his home and the parents of the bride and the groom start a new life with him. The marriage is full of happiness and joy and the bride feels like a queen. She has the best man as well as the maid and the other servants of honor. This happy ending of this story is enough to make the readers desire to find such a marriage and tie the knot with the same fate. Court marriage in Arya samaj has been made very traditional and is still practiced in many parts of India. There are certain myths that are associated with this marriage. According to some, the bride is chosen only after her father dies. Another myth is that the bride will give birth to her children if the groom is not present at the wedding. So the father of the bride is not important in a court marriage in Arya samaj.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)