The entire process of court marriage in Gorakhpur starts with a wedding ceremony at the venue of the marriage. Once the marriage is solemnized at the court of law, all the invited guests are also attended by the celebrant. These guests are distributed with proper invitation cards and it is the duty of the celebrant to personally handover the invitation cards to the guests. These guests are also felicitated by the celebrant before entering the reception hall. Marriage records are also handled by the registrar of marriages in Gorakhpur, and these are located at the county level. All the documents required for a wedding in Gorakhpur are distributed to all the guests with proper invitation cards. The wedding invitation cards are distributed to the families of both the parties and the parents of both the parties. You have to personally handover the passport to the respective embassy of India when you reach the Indian High Commission in Gorakhpur to obtain necessary papers for a court marriage in India. The passport serves as a proof for the legal separation of two legally married persons. Once the marriage is over then both the parties need to obtain a certificate of marriage from the concerned embassy. The certificate of marriage needs to be produced to the concerned embassy along with your passport photos. This proves that both the parties are free and clear of all misunderstandings regarding their marriage and are ready to get married legally. There are various other documents that are required for a marriage may vary from one country to another. You can check with the concerned embassy about the formalities for marriage in India or foreign nation. In case you are visiting India to take your relative/spouse along then you should get the legal papers for marriage registered in India from the concerned marriage registrar in India. Court marriage in India is governed by the laws of matrimonial laws and is not subject to any changes. The bride and the groom have to complete the documentations and get their consent for going ahead with the marriage. Court marriage in arya samaj is arranged between two people in love who want to tie the knot legally. But to make these marriages legal in the western society it's very important to approach the court marriage arranged by a matrimonial counselor. Right, from the first scratch up to end everything is taken into consideration by the experienced counselors of the Arya Samaj manner. In order to get the best marriage partner and to strengthen the bond of love in your married life, you must be sure that you are going to get the best help in this. There are many times that people go to court marriage just to make some easy bucks. And what's even worse is that many a times these marriages end up in a divorce. You can't afford to lose your mind over something like this. The point here is that you come to the court arranged marriage only if you really want a legally binding marriage. There are many times in which you will come to the arya samaj manner with the counselor of your choice and ask him/her to arrange a square measure.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)