Court marriage in Gurugram can be conducted legally, if the concerned person has the consent of both the families concerned. The most important thing is that the marriages should be in the custody of the Law enforcing authorities. A valid Court Marriage in Gurugram certificate makes you eligible for marriage by mail. You need to fulfill all the formalities as prescribed by Law. There is no authority in India that registers every marriage. Each and every registered marriage are done by the concerned authority through Gurugram City Government. Court marriage in Gurugram is done by the Gurugram Marriage Registry. If you wish to get into a marriage registered under the Court of Law, you have to visit the office of the Special Marriage Registrar. You have to present all necessary document or information which is mandatory to complete these formalities for the process of getting solemnized. There is a formal procedure to be followed before getting the certificate for marriage from the Special Marriage Registrar office of Gurugram. First of all the groom needs to collect the legal papers of the bride like marriage document, proof of guardianship, birth certificate etc. bride will give her birth certificate to the groom along with the marriage register. Then the papers are sent to the concerned authority. According to law the marriage record needs to be updated and latest information of marriages within 90 days. The marriage officer of Gurugram takes a verification process for the recording of marriages within 90 days. Any wrong recording can lead to suspension of marriage registration. The registration is not denied unless there is some proof presented by the concerned authority.
The Arya samaj or the marriage register is considered as a legal document which certifies the marriage of the Hindu men and women living in Delhi. This important register also gives a proof about the legal details of the marriage such as names, date and venue of the wedding, the names of witnesses present at the marriage ceremony, the signature of the couple and a signature of the guardian, if any. Unlike other marriage registers which are used for official purposes like census or for immigration purpose, the arya samaj has many more advantages. It helps the concerned person in several ways. It is mandatory to mention the names and date of marriage in court when you get married so in case of divorce you have a proof about your marriage that too in court.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)