Court Marriage in Hathras is something that needs serious consideration. But it is not something that is done without any legal expertise. There are various legal formalities and processes which need to be completed before you can actually get married in India. If you happen to come across anyone else's marriage records then you will have to approach them for verification before you proceed any further. There is no doubt that Court Marriage in Hathras is an extremely difficult and lengthy process as compared to a typical wedding in India. The fact need not be denied at all that Court Marriage Certificate is regarded as an irrefutable proof for legal validity of marriage in India and around the globe. The certificate alone can be utilized as a proof that you guys have been married. This document helps the concerned people or the Government to confirm if there were no mistakes made while the papers were filed. It is a true reflection of your official status in the society and you should make it a point to ensure that this Court marriage procedure has been properly carried out. The Court Marriage in Hathras is one of the few legally recognized procedures which entails the Court to decide upon the names of the bride and the groom. When you are looking to get married in India, it is very much important to ensure that you approach the authorities through a genuine official channel. One of the major reasons of Court Marriage in Hathras is due to the special marriage act, which was recently amended in 2020. You need to understand that this specific marriage act includes a few fundamental changes which have been introduced with the aim to make this procedure more transparent and comprehensible. The main purpose of such amendments is to prevent fraud and to save time and money for both the parties concerned.Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)