Court marriage in Hisar is not only a ceremony of commitment, but also an honor for people who want to wed and also to those who want to give wedding ceremonies. It is held in the court of the Hindu law in a hallowed place. The marriage is conducted in front of other witnesses like a judge, priest, lawyers, parents and other elders. The marriage in court in Hisar is considered auspicious on the auspicious occasion of Ganapati Puja. The bride is presented with garland and sweets by the groom's father. This wedding celebration is held to celebrate the marriage with love and devotion. There is no law which states that a marriage can be solemnized outside the house of either the bride or the groom. Court marriage in Hisar is considered to be solemnized according to the norms of Hindu religion and custom. The marriage is conducted under the supervision of the local priest of the area. Court marriage in Hisar can be performed with the blessings of the priest conducting the marriage.
Aarya Samaj Wedding is a perfect combination of Hindu and Muslim marriage. Many marriages in India are following a traditional Hindu marriage culture but there is a very small section of people who are following Muslim marriage culture. Why you choose for your marriage in court with Muslim rituals & rituals? It's a bit confusing but it's very true that marriage in court with Muslim rituals is quite an amazing experience.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)