If you want to get married in a court in Karkardooma court, you can easily find out a marriage court in Delhi. If you want to wed legally in a court in Delhi, you need to follow few simple steps. The clerk will give a date to get married. You need to get all the marriage documents prepared as well as the marriage license. If you are planning to get married in a church, you will have to fill the form for the marriage and then sit with the priest for the couple's interview. This interview will help you know whether or not you are eligible for marriage. If you have completed the process correctly, you will get permission to marry. If you are planning to get married in a court marriage in Karkardooma Delhi, you should remember one thing. The court is full of people who look like a good investment. Many people try to avoid marriage in a court because they may end up paying more than they should. To avoid this, you should get the papers prepared as soon as possible. If you are lucky enough, you may get a chance to get married without paying a huge amount. A marriage registered with the arya samaj becomes proof that the marriage was legally valid. Another important advantage is that it has a legal value which can be used in the future as well. In the recent past, when the literacy rate was increasing fast in the country, it became essential for each and every person to get married. Even if you do not have a father or a male relative, your marriage will be legally valid as long as you have a matrimonial record in the Arya Samaj. If your marriage is registered with the aaryasan mandir then the marriage certificate will be very much valuable and will become proof in case of any future divorce cases. In fact, a marriage registered with the Arya samaj becomes proof about the legality of marriage, even if the marriage does not take place in front of a priest or an expert
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)