There are some customs that are observed during a strongcourt marriage in Mahedragarhstrong. The bride is not to wear white clothes, and neither is she to wear a sari. If either of the bride or the groom wants to take a bath, he has to ask for permission from the priest first. The bride and the groom then proceed to the home of the bride, where the marriage is celebrated with all the pomp and show that is customary to a Hindu wedding. There are different kinds of marriage certificates available. The marriage license is the first document that is produced along with the marriage. The marriage license serves as the legal documentation, whereas the marriage record serves as the physical proof. In case of a marriage being solemnized outside the court premises, then both the father and the mother of the bride have to produce a marriage certificate in the prescribed format that is prescribed by the government. The papers regarding marriage are produced at thestrong mahendragarh courtstrong of law along with the marriage certificate. After examining the documents, the registrar holds a hearing and enters the date of marriage into the court records. The name of the bride is mentioned first and secondly the name of the groom. The father of the bride also has a right to demand that his daughter get herself a passport after she gets married. The passport serves the dual purpose of validating the marriage and also acts as an identity proof. There are different kinds of marriage certificates available. The marriage license is the first document that is produced along with the marriage. The marriage license serves as the legal documentation, whereas the marriage record serves as the physical proof. In case of a marriage being solemnized outside the mahendragarh court premises, then both the father and the mother of the bride have to produce a marriage certificate in the prescribed format that is prescribed by the government. The culture of Astrongraya Samaj marriagesstrong is based on honesty and integrity. This religion does not accept any kind of outside marriage or relationship and they believe that it is for a boy and a girl to get married only. This culture does not accept any relation between the husband and the wife and the boyfriend. The people of strongAraya Samaj marriagesstrong are extremely religious and follow the rites and traditions of their religion strictly. The weddings in this religion are not very flashy or exciting. There are no fireworks or show. It is all about exchanging the vows and taking an oath to stay true to each other till death separates the couple forever
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)