Welcome to Same Day Or 30 days Court Marriage in Meerut : Offer Same Day Marriage Services throughout India. We offer the finest quality of marriage ceremonies, civil ceremonies, and traditional rituals as a part of our mission. The tradition of this marriage is so old that it has now become a part of the culture of the city. We will take you to places where this marriage is still in style.
It is very important to produce a genuine certificate before the marriage. It is recommended to produce two witnesses to certify that the marriage has taken place. The certificates have to be produced with one year of age as the minimum age of marriage. You can get a marriage certificate in this form if you are looking for it in Meerut. You can get a duplicate of your certificate at any of the leading stationers in Meerut.
If the marriage has been solemnized in the municipal office, you can show the marriage certificate of the registrar of the municipal office. However, if the marriage was solemnized in the District Magistrates' Office or the Sub-divisional Magistrate's office, you will have to approach the registrar of this office. Nowadays, several online services are available on the Internet which can help you obtain Court Marriage Certificate in India. All these services allow you to get certified copies of Court Marriage Certificate in India within 24 hours' time from the moment you place your order. The Indian government does not recognize any other government authority's authority for verifying marriage.
When you get your Court marriage Meerut by certificate, you will find various documents which have been filed against you. Among these documents is the marriage certificate. These documents include the name of the marriage holder (either the male or the female) and the date of birth. You will also find out the name of the guardian (usually a maleancier). The marriage record clearly indicates the name of the witnesses (both the male and female) whom the marriage was solemnized.
The marriage in the court of the Lord Ganesha in the blessed courts of this sacred temple, known as the "Ganesha Palace", is the most revered marriage ceremony of India. This sacred marriage in the presence of two witnesses, takes place at the lord's feet (stand) and is celebrated with dance, music, rituals and all the traditional aspects of marriage that an Indian wedding is surely not devoid of. This is a truly auspicious time for marriages in Ayurveda.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)