The best document to present if you are planning for a marriage is a certified Court Marriage in Palwal. This will give you more confidence about the marriage. This certificate gives a legal proof of marriage. This document will give you self confidence and a social security. If you want a visa for both husband and wife, this document plays a very important and vital role. This Court marriage registration in Palwal is conducted by the judge or the barrister in the concerned court. You must apply for this application form from the local judge of Palwal. There are many offices of the Hariyana Government in Palwal that conduct this process in a very professional and timely manner. Some other organizations also conduct this process from time to time. The process of a Palwal Court marriage certificate is very simple and straightforward. You must visit the respective offices with the required documents and then you can take the test. You will get the result within three days of application. Once you are sure that you have reached the correct judge or the right court, you can collect your Palwal Court marriage certificate and show it to the concerned person.
The legal process to formally register a marriage with Arya Samaj starts from the filing of the divorce suit with the County Court. It is better to hire a solicitor for filing the papers. For this purpose, you can approach any good law firm and then discuss the entire process with them. This will give you a fair idea about each and every process and legalities involved. You can also view the related reading material on the internet or can contact the office of County Court to get the required reading material or guide for court marriage related proceedings.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)