Court Marriage in Rohtak offers both Hindu and Jain's a chance to tie the knot. If someone is really interested to do Court Marriage with his/her spouse in Rohtak, then he/she can avail services from the marriage consultant with the requisite documents for both the spouses and at least 2 witnesses on Monday morning between 10 am to six pm. The minimum age of groom must be 18 years and that of the bride must be 18 years and they must either be Hindu/Sikh / Buddhist or Jain (Pagan) or a Brahmin. After doing the marriage ceremony in Rohtak the guests are invited to the reception party organized by the local villagers and the elders. This Court Marriage is a solemnized procedure that involves legal formalities and also religious ceremony. There are certain rules that a couple has to follow for legally taking their marriage vows. Before conducting Court marriage in Rohtak or any other state for that matter one has to provide some evidence like marriage certificate, death certificate or the marriage contract. The proof of marriage does not include the photographs of the bride and groom taken from the market but the witnesses present in Court can provide you with these proofs after they have sworn on their eyes that they will give supportive evidence for you. You need to give them a nominal fee for their work. It is very important to provide proper proof of age of both the bride and the groom before going to Court in Rohtak. Most of the marriages are performed in a hurry and most of the times people ignore this requirement of Court Marriage. However it is required to follow these procedures and it also requires two witnesses to certify the marriage of the bride and the groom.
The process to legally register a marriage with Arya Samaj can be tedious and lengthy. There are many official forms and paperwork to be completed. When you get married, one has to fulfill many formalities like submitting wedding invitation, filling up the marriage bond form, taking the test, getting the marriage license etc. Therefore, it is better to have a marriage in court to legally seal all the documents and get it registered with the government department.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)