Court marriage in Shahibabad is something that is quite common in the city, especially among the young couples who have just tied the knot. This is especially true in the case of brides and grooms who decide to tie the knot in Shahid. A few factors however need to be taken into consideration while opting for a marriage in court. It is also very important that the parents of the bride and the groom do something to help improve the wedding. The parents can organize a reception in their own home and the cake should be made by themselves. The parents of the bride and the groom can also arrange for a band to play background music at the wedding. This will surely make everyone at the wedding feel special and that they too will become part of the wedding. Court marriage in Shahibabad is an ideal platform for the bride and groom to come together and make their relationship stronger. However, these types of weddings might be few and far between as the bride and groom are unlikely to find themselves so close and comfortable with each other. So, do not despair. Court marriage in Shahibabad is possible but not as likely as you think. The Arya samaj or the marriage register is considered as a legal document which certifies the marriage of the Hindu men and women living in Delhi. This important register also gives a proof about the legal details of the marriage such as names, date and venue of the wedding, the names of witnesses present at the marriage ceremony, the signature of the couple and a signature of the guardian, if any. Unlike other marriage registers which are used for official purposes like census or for immigration purpose, the arya samaj has many more advantages. It helps the concerned person in several ways. It is mandatory to mention the names and date of marriage in court when you get married.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)