The court marriage in udaipur is a very formal marriage of a man to a woman, normally solemnized by court process in a court of law. The legal papers are prepared by a lawyer and they provide complete details about the candidate. However, making all the necessary arrangements for the grand wedding ceremony is often enough to make a person go through court marriage in udaipur. This is because court order of marriage has always been considered to be the best court marriage certificate. Your marriage will not be legal unless you have it registered legally. Besides, a self-certification of marriage from an authorized organization will also provide you with a better deal as compared to those who prepare their own certificates. Another advantage of going through a court marriage in Udaipur is that you can get the complete support of your family and friends. A person preparing for the wedding will naturally want the best for his/her marriage and that cannot be possible if he/she is alone. Therefore, a Udaipur love marriage advocate will be able to help you with the legal proceedings. There are several types of advocates in Udaipur. You should opt for the best one who has years of experience in this field. After the completion of all these documents the couple gets a marriage certificate, which is referred to as the same marriage certificate. This certificate proves that they were legally married. It is important to note that the same marriage certificate is valid only till the end of the allotted time of marriage. People residing outside Udaipur must use their original passports for all purposes as soon as the application is received. A marriage registered with the Arya Samaj becomes the proof that the marriage was legally valid. Another important advantage is that it has a legal value which can be used in future as well. In the recent past, when the literacy rate was increasing fast in the country, it became essential for each and every person to get married. Even if you do not have a father or a male relative, your marriage will be legally valid as long as you have a matrimonial record in the Arya Samaj. If your marriage is registered with the aaryasan mandir then the marriage certificate will be very much valuable and will become a proof in case of any future divorce cases. In fact a marriage registered with the Arya Samaj becomes proof about the legality of marriage, even if the marriage does not take place in front of a priest or an expert.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)