Court marriage in Yamuna nagar does have its fair share of inherent problems. The marriage is normally a much Faridabad than the ones in arranged marriages. The bride and the groom are neither friends nor relatives of the other, which means that there are no close ties of any sort. The only relationship that exists is that of an arranged one. It is common for there to be a very small number of close relatives of the bride or groom present at the marriage ceremony. There is little or no interaction of the bride and the groom with either their families or their friends. There is also little or no peer pressure to bow to the whims of the families and the community. This lack of peer pressure results in a happier wedding. This happy ending is, however, marred by the fact that the young women are expected to be as physically attractive as the men are, which often puts them at a disadvantage when it comes to securing property and financial positions in life. Court marriage in Yamuna Nagar takes place when the groom has a more desirable wife. There is another type of marriage where the bride has a more attractive husband. This type of marriage is normally arranged by the bride's family, with the involvement of the bride's parents and the groom's family. In the case of the arranged marriage, the bride and the groom themselves select the date and venue of the marriage. It is the responsibility of the bride's family to find out the venue. The bride's family pays for the marriage. It is normally a private function with a limited number of guests. The bride's family arranges for the wedding feast, which could be vegetarian, non-vegetarian or vegan.Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)