Marriage in Faridabad is mostly arranged marriage, though some couples prefer to get married while they are on a tour or on a holiday. Generally, bride and groom do certain rituals and then proceed for marriage but sometimes same day marriage registration is also done as soon as possible. There are several reasons that influence the decision of carrying out tatkala court marriage in Faridabad. The location of this marriage is one of the foremost criteria. The location is selected on the basis of convenience, and there are so many options available. For instance, the couple can choose to get married in the court of the magistrates of the area, or else they can just tie the knot in the confines of their home. It does not matter as long as both parties decide to get married as per their wishes. Once the marriage certificate is obtained, the legal document proves that the marriage has been solemnized lawfully. However, the legal document needs to be attested by an authorized authority such as the Nawabs of the community, or a barrister who has passed the bar exam. If the bride is Hindu and the groom is a jain, then the bride needs to have a proof of her religion by taking a temple bath. The bride has to present a copy of her ihsan or gold card, as well as a copy of the invitation that she received in Faridabad. The marriage certificate has to be attested by at least two witnesses. However, it is always advisable to have more than two witnesses, as in some cases the third witness might certify that the marriage is valid, especially in Faridabad where the Muslim population is very high.
A marriage registered with the arya samaj becomes the proof that the marriage was legally valid. Another important advantage is that it has a legal value which can be used in future as well. In the recent past, when the literacy rate was increasing fast in the country, it became essential for each and every person to get married. Even if you do not have a father or a male relative, your marriage will be legally valid as long as you have a matrimonial record in the arya samaj. If your marriage is registered with the aaryasan mandir then the marriage certificate will be very much valuable and will become a proof in case of any future divorce cases. In fact a marriage registered with the arya samaj becomes the proof about the legality of marriage, even if the marriage does not take place in front of a priest or an expert.
Court Marriage is a common procedure, which has to be followed by everyone. If a marriage is not registered it is not considered valid during legal procedures such as, applying for a joint home loan. You could also be fined for not registering your marriage. It is a rule that all the marriages have to be registered whether you are having a wedding ceremony or not.
A marriage certificate is an important proof, in case there are some problems between you and your spouse in the future and a legal action needs to be taken.
Advantages of Court Marriage Certificate:-
• Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
• Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
• Court Marriage Certificate is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
• It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents required for the Performance & Registration of Court Marriage
1. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses (Both should be major)